Nerd and the Noob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dredd 3D Movie Review

3 posters

Go down

Dredd 3D Movie Review Empty Dredd 3D Movie Review

Post by TheProducer Sat 27 Jul 2013, 2:19 am

Dredd 3D starring the bad ass Karl Urban. Now I know opinions are mixed on this movie. Some prefer the Stallone version, some prefer this one. With the talk about the possible sequel, I had to finally get around to watching this, and guess I was NOT disappointed. I enjoyed this movie. Is it the best movie ever, no. Is this some Oscar winning writing in this movie, nope. What this movie is, simple a shoot em up, blow em up, judge em, kill em type movie.
                Karl Urban never takes over his helmet (I love that). He even says and I quote Greg the Nerd... I am the law. I was thinking this movie would be a 5,based on mixed opinions, but I am giving it a 7 out of 10. If your into action flicks, or a Karl Urban fan, watch this movie folks.
TheProducer
TheProducer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dredd 3D Movie Review Empty Re: Dredd 3D Movie Review

Post by Twinky Sat 27 Jul 2013, 6:16 pm

Karl Urban is just a badass anyways. I loved this movie when I saw it in the theater !
Twinky
Twinky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Den20397 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 9:03 am

As long as you go into this move expecting nothing more then judge dredd kicking some serious ass you won't be disappointed.

Den20397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down