Nerd and the Noob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review

2 posters

Go down

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review Empty Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review

Post by Minerbongo Sun 27 Oct 2013, 7:10 pm

Movie Review- Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2.
Having been a big fan of the first film and the owner of the book and it's sequel Pickles for Pittsburgh, I was hoping that this movie would be as good as the first, unfortunately as is nearly always the case.......it didn't! It was an enjoyable film with a follow on story from the first film but I still feel it could have been better! The main cast is still all there from the first film but the new character in this movie is a scientist that Flint has idolised since he was a child yet was never referenced in the first film! It was very bright n colourful n my kids (8 & 3) really enjoyed it so it was a success for its target audience, there was a few jokes aimed at the adults but not many! This was an animators dream being able to create all the Foodimals that now inhabit Swallow Falls! A well animated film n will be a hot with children but i couldn't watch this one as much as I do the first film! 7.5 / 10

Minerbongo

Back to top Go down

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review Empty Re: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review

Post by TheProducer Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm

great review.. thanks for giving it to us so we can have it on the show!!!!!
TheProducer
TheProducer
Admin

Back to top Go down