Nerd and the Noob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening

3 posters

Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening Empty Good morning, good afternoon and good evening

Post by agamemnom Wed 31 Jul 2013, 4:27 pm

hi ladies and gents i'm agamemnom/anthony the other member of natn's 'staff', through my many years of perusing the interwebs i have gained the ability to find really random stuff that may or may not be of interest to anyone Very Happy
agamemnom
agamemnom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening Empty Re: Good morning, good afternoon and good evening

Post by TheProducer Wed 31 Jul 2013, 5:27 pm

Once we go worldwide... and NatN takes over the world.. Anthony is our Head of the European Division of NatN haha... Welcome bud!
TheProducer
TheProducer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good morning, good afternoon and good evening Empty Re: Good morning, good afternoon and good evening

Post by agamemnom Wed 31 Jul 2013, 7:03 pm

cheers man Smile
agamemnom
agamemnom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Den20397 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:22 pm

I bag right hand man to Anthony, and the Head of Ireland division.

Den20397

Back to top Go down

Post by agamemnom Thu 01 Aug 2013, 10:09 pm

i finally have my own minion to do my bidding muhahahahah....cough
agamemnom
agamemnom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Den20397 Fri 02 Aug 2013, 6:12 am

I'm very happy to go along with you Anthony, as long as it dosent involve cleaning bathrooms..

Den20397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down