Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise)

Go down

Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise) Empty Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise)

Post by SailorSarahSenshi on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 12:16 pm

So alot of talk about this relatively new anime. I have personally watched it (finished it last week Very Happy) and I enjoy'd it thoroughly! If you have been putting it off I highly suggest you stop what you are doing and get started. Once you get past the first two episodes, which act sort of as a prequel, you get really into the story. Lots of laughs and tears went thru me during this anime. It takes alot for myself to get really attached to a show and this one has hit just the spot. No word yet on season 2 as the manga is only at about book 8 or so, so it looks like we will be waiting for awhile for things to get moving again. I cannot wait! Have you watched it yet? What did you think of it? (Avoid spoilers if possible Razz)
SailorSarahSenshi
SailorSarahSenshi

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise) Empty Re: Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise)

Post by supersimono on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 5:21 am

think I might give this a go Smile

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise) Empty Re: Attack on Titan (some spoilers may arise)

Post by supersimono on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 12:37 pm

LOVE THIS ANIME!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSarahSenshi on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:45 pm

I am very glad to hear it! Its been a long time since ive been so passionate about an anime. This one is here to stay and I have been thinking of buying the manga also
SailorSarahSenshi
SailorSarahSenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by supersimono on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 2:39 pm

I would probably buy the manga too. When is the next season going to be aired?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum