Nerd and the Noob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

2 posters

Go down

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox Empty Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Post by MangoIRL Fri 02 Aug 2013, 9:07 pm

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox MV5BMTkwMzgzMDEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgxODY0OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR26,0,214,317_

Director: Jay Oliva
Writers: Geoff Johns (original story), James Krieg (screenplay)
Stars: Justin Chambers, C. Thomas Howell, Michael B. Jordan

Let me just start off by saying that I really loved this movie. I actually had the pleasure of reading the trade that this move is based on before seeing the movie. This may be one of the most accurate "book to film" adaptions that I have ever seen. Without giving spoilers I will try and explain this a little bit. This is the story of Barry Allen/The Flash and his struggle to come to grips with the unsolved murder of his mother. As The Flash he does something that put him in a alternate timeline where the Amazons/Wonder Woman and the Atlantians/Aquaman are at war and the earth is suffering for it. Oh yeah, Barry doesn't have his powers either. Now he has to find a way to get his powers back and get back to his world before he forgets his world.

All in all, I thought this was a really good movie with just the right amount of violence in it. I believe that everyone should watch it and that you won't be disappointed.
MangoIRL
MangoIRL
Admin

https://nerdandthenoob.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox Empty Re: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

Post by pitbull-uk Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:35 pm

Think my son will like this one Smile

pitbull-uk

http://www.dssdigitalmedia.co.uk

Back to top Go down