Nerd and the Noob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Bates reviewer/musician/author

3 posters

Go down

Doc Bates reviewer/musician/author Empty Doc Bates reviewer/musician/author

Post by Doc Bates Tue 06 Aug 2013, 3:23 am

Hello, everyone,

My name is Dr. Ephraim Bates, and I currently reside in Bristol, VA where I run a music studio with my brother, Grammy nominated, PJ Steelman. We cater to young, fledgling, beginners in the music business that don't have a lot of money for studio time and are not real sure where to go in the music business once they do have a cd.

I am also in a band called SmallTown with my best friend from college, Rob Perry, and he and I have had a lot of success writing music for tv and film. We have had songs on TruTV, CBS, Lifetime Movie Network, HBO, MTV, and many others. SmallTown has 3 cds that are available for purchase or download, and a 4th one that is in the works for summer of 2014. We will be getting a new website very soon, but until it is finished, please, check out our old one at www.smalltowndays.com.

Lastly, I just wanted to tell everyone about my new novel "Boom!!...Killers." that will be available on Tuesday, 11 November 2014. It is unlike anything you have ever seen or read before. It is about two government wetwork agents that single-handedly botch a government sting operation to catch an international thief named Black Ice. Because of their negligence, they are sent to Mexico City to track the thief down. It's a comedic, edge-of-your-seat, politcal, thrill ride that will leave you guessing right up until the very end.

~Dr. Ephraim Uriah Bates

Doc Bates

Back to top Go down

Doc Bates reviewer/musician/author Empty Re: Doc Bates reviewer/musician/author

Post by TheProducer Tue 06 Aug 2013, 9:05 am

You guys check him out... he's like our NatN music man. We are getting some new music for the show, and he is the man responsible for that. He's a brilliant artist in music and writing.

Thanks for the support my friend, enjoy yourself!
TheProducer
TheProducer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by supersimono Sat 10 Aug 2013, 5:44 am

What's up Doc!
supersimono
supersimono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content